Monday, October 2, 2017

Say Cheese!

Last Tuesday was Picture Day at Emmy's daycare school. We haven't had the best track record with Emmy wearing the same outfit all day, so I was a little nervous that she would be photographed in one of her 'back-up outfits' - a mismatched set of onesies and pants that stay at the daycare. That morning, being optimistic, I dressed her in a special outfit and even sent an extra outfit just in case. I put an overnight diaper on her and then prayed that the photos would be early in the day. When I picked her up that afternoon, she was [of course] in a different outfit, but the teachers told me that she was one of the first ones to be photographed that morning. Yay! And the proofs were already ready! I may be a little biased, but she must have been the cutest one in the class! She looked so adorable and also so grown up. I especially like the one where she is crawling. That smile and pose is so typical of the stage she is in right now. She is constantly on the move and has the sweetest grin as she explores from room-to-room. I'm probably going to spend too much money on some outrageous package, but they are just too cute not to buy.  


Emmy has been photographed a lot lately! It seems that I could take a picture of every single moment of the day, and I still wouldn't be able to take enough photos! I finally upgraded the extra $0.99 a month to add storage to my phone. I held out for a long time, but I was constantly deleting apps and text messages so that I could take more photos. I am trying my best to capture all the smiles, all the laughs, and all the giggles. Whether at church, out to eat, or at Grammy and Grandpa's house, she loves looking around at her surroundings and is pretty cooperative for photos. Daddy gets the best smiles from her, but she generally complies with anyone who makes a funny face or sound. Here are a few photos from the start of the fall season!


No comments:

Post a Comment