Sunday, April 23, 2023

April Happenings

This past week, Boomer was invited to be the guest speaker at the WFU Department of Education End-of-Year Dinner. He was asked to speak on leadership, as well as to encourage the new educators as they enter the field. It was such a fun evening being on campus as the date of the guest speaker! I was so proud of him as he gave his speech. He constantly amazes me as a father, husband, and educator!  

April just might be my favorite month! Yes, it has my birthday, but I love so many other things about April. Warmer days for playing at the park, surprise treats on a hot day, the return of baseball, and outdoor adventures. I also love Prom and all the end-of-year activities. Of course it is hard to top the summer days in June and July, but I don't know, I think I may love April the best! 




No comments:

Post a Comment