Monday, May 9, 2022

Mother's Day 2022

We celebrated Mother's Day weekend with our first lake trip of the year. We went on Saturday for the day, and although the weather was not ideal, we were able to fit in one boat ride before the rain came. Eli enjoyed sitting on Granny's lap and getting smooches.
 The rest of the afternoon was chilly and rainy, so we stayed under cover on the back deck and inside the living room. Rainy or sunny, it's still a great day at the lake! We are already looking forward to going back for Memorial Day. 
On Sunday at church, the children performed a special song during the service. While they sang, there was a slideshow in the background. Boomer had submitted a photo of the kids and me from our baseball trip last summer. He said he had trouble finding other pictures of the three of us, so after church, we used all means of bribery to take a few photos. In the end I think we got a few good ones to use in the future. 
Boomer was sweet to spoil me throughout the weekend. He got me flowers and all of my favorite treats. He also let me take an uninterrupted 2+ hour nap on Sunday afternoon. He's the best! 



No comments:

Post a Comment