Friday, November 6, 2020

Family Photos

 A couple of weeks ago, we had family photos with our whole Bakewell-Houston-Kennedy crew. My mom has been wanting an updated photo of the ten of us, and we were happy to make it happen. When our original date was rained out, we rescheduled for a Monday at 5:30PM. I wasn't feeling too optimistic given the timing of dinner and especially after I picked up Emmy from school to find that she was a bit of a mess from making mud pies on the playground. There was no time for a bath, but luckily, with a quick outfit change and a good wipe down, you can hardly tell in the photos (unless you look closely at her fingernails!) The photographer is one of Megan's coworkers, and she was so great with the kiddos. She was very patient, and she knew just how to get them to smile. Of course the bag of M&Ms I packed helped a little bit, too! My mom has already printed the group shot onto a canvas to hang on her wall. I am loving the stage that the kids are in right now, so I am thankful to have these photos freezing them in time. I am going to have trouble choosing my favorite one for my Christmas card! 























No comments:

Post a Comment