Thursday, August 23, 2018

Our Summer To-Do List

The first day of school is just around the corner. I have started Teacher Workdays, and we are all settling in to the routine. Things are good, actually really good. I'll write more about that later! As for this post, I wanted to look back at our summer for one more recap. At the beginning of the summer, I created our annual summer to-do list. There are always many fun things that I hope we will do throughout the months of June and July, and by putting them down in writing, I am more optimistic that they will happen. Let's see how we did! 
1. Colorado Rockies Game
2. Pool Days at the YMCA
3. Friday Field Trips with Daddy
4. Burgers at Miller's Restaurant
5. Lazy 5 Ranch

6. Breakfast at Fitz on Main

7. Ice cream on the pier at Ocean Isle Beach

8. Dash Game with friends
9. Wet & Wild Emerald Pointe
10. Practice using a fork and spoon
11. Lunch with Daddy at work

12. Greensboro Science Center
With everything checked off, bring on the school year! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment