Thursday, August 6, 2026

Our Summer To-Do List Recap

As I do at the end of each summer, I like to do a re-cap of our Summer To-Do List. Most years we accomplish every item, but not always. This year we accomplished all but one: Smith Hollow Farm. This local Kernersville farm isn't too far from where we live. Last summer I noticed that they hosted several "Days at the Farm" that included horseback riding, a petting zoo, a nature trail, and treats from a local bakery. This summer, they transitioned to a by-appointment-only system, and unfortunately we have not been yet. I plan to keep my eye out for any fall events, and it is my hope that we can visit then. The summer of 9-and-6 has been pretty special, and we have made lots of memories. Without further ado, here is our 2026 recap!


1. Tanglewood Pool (twice!)

2. Great Wolf Lodge
3. Smith Hollow Farm
4. Bethabara Park
5. Ocean Isle Beach 
6. Sports camps

7. Big boy bed for Eli
8. Church camp for Emmy
9. Visit Daddy at work
10. The Daily Basket
11. Lots of ballgames


12. Treats at Louie & Honey

No comments:

Post a Comment